RV Service Certifications and Independence RV
RV Service Techician, Master Technician and ASA Certification for Service Department Team and Warranty Repair Center
As an FRVTA Certified Service Center, Independence RV adheres to a strict criterion for accreditation. The minimum standards include:
- Be an FRVTA member in good standing, and adhere to the FRVTA Code of Ethics.
- Have at least one RVIA Master Certified Technician employed.
- Have at least 80% of service technicians currently RVIA certified or in training for certification.
- Employ an ASE Certified Technician for all automotive and truck repairs.
- Maintain a current Florida Propane Repair License and employ at least one qualifier.
- Have a permanent service facility.
- Provide outside service to general drive-in public and non-warranty customers.
- Maintain a parts inventory to support warranty and non-warranty service.
- Have a Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) in place.
Independence RV meets or exceeds each of the individual criteria as established by the Florida Recreational Vehicle Trade Association. In addition, Independence RV is a Newmar Authorized Factory Service Center. You will be confident the Newmar Service with Newmar Parts provided for your Newmar RV or other recreational vehicle will be performed to the highest RV industry standards.
Copyright © by Independence RV. All Rights Reserved.